Your Dedicated Las Vegas Eye Doctors
A resident of Las Vegas since 1997, Nevada, Dr. Jennifer Mallinger is Summerlin's optometrist.
A resident of Las Vegas since 1997, Nevada, Dr. Jennifer Mallinger is Summerlin's optometrist. Caring for families' eye health in her community is both her profession and her passion. Practicing in her current location since 1997, Dr. Mallinger has seen many of her clients grow up and experience life's milestones right in front of her own eyes.
Dr. Mallinger received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology from Sonoma State University in 1993 and her Doctorate of Optometry Degree from Southern California College of Optometry in 1997. She is a member of the Nevada Optometric Association and the American Optometric Association.
Dr. Mallinger's personal approach in her practice comes from her own life experience. She has 3 amazing children and is married to Tom McCormick, owner of Touchstone Living Homes and father of his 4 wonderful children.
Dr. Mallinger is now happy being a mother of 7 beautiful children that keep her entertained and learning daily. Her understanding of the importance of eye health as well as overall health for every member of the family makes her a preferred doctor.
Being a big believer in giving back, Dr. Mallinger stays involved in several Nevada charities. Her core focuses are on volunteering at schools around the valley providing free vision screening for children of all ages and her commitment to Community in Schools that empowers students to achieve in school.
Mallinger Family Eye Care is located in Summerlin's commercial center of Trailwood Village. The practice provides eye care as well as a very wide selection of eyewear.
- St. Mary's Catholic School Alumni
- Valley Center Middle School Alumni
- Escondido High School Alumni
- Sonoma State University Alumni
- East Carolina University Alumni
- Alpha Xi Delta Sorority Alumni
- Southern California College Of Optometry Alumni
- Omega Epsilon Phi Professional Fraternity Alumni
- Nevada Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association
- AOA-PAC member
- Nevada Chamber of Commerce
- Community In Schools Volunteer
- Parishioner and Volunteer at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church
- Parent and Volunteer at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School
- Parent and Volunteer at Bishop Gorman High School
- Past member of Junior League of Las Vegas
- Past volunteer for Las Vegas Summerlin Lions Club Glaucoma screenings
- Past volunteer for PayBac Speaking to children at schools in Las Vegas area
Dr. Julie Anthony Arcemont has been practicing optometry in Las Vegas since 1997.
Dr. Julie Anthony Arcemont has been practicing optometry in Las Vegas since 1997. She graduated from the Southern California College of Optometry in Fullerton, California where she held several leadership positions and received many awards for excellence. She has extensive experience in primary care optometry including contact lens fitting, geriatrics, pediatrics and treating ocular diseases. She is an active member of the American Optometric Association and the Nevada Optometric Association.
When not practicing optometry, Dr. Arcemont enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons, traveling, and volunteering to help others in the community.